Earbuds testing

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
[email protected]

Earbuds testing

Post by [email protected] »

Hi all

Is anyone else testing the earbuds?

Here are my initial impressions. Wondering if anyone has similar experiences.

Intermittent pairing loss with minor head movements

Only 3 hour play time after charging for over 24 hours

Seems that one ear bud had more charge than the other since only one started dropping audio but the other kept playing.

There is a lot of bass in how it mixes the sound. I can’t say for sure, but it does seem like some of the mid tones are hard to hear with music.

Hard to remove from the case
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Earbuds testing

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I am not sure I am going to guess it is an issue with Body Blocking. While I don't have them I am going by what plagues my own Blue Tooth Headphones. While it don't go out all the way but if I get to a point and turn my body blocks incoming.. I wonder if you had that problem and turned your head to the other side if the one that was cutting out comes back and the other one cuts out?
Be Safe.
[email protected]

Decent idea but I don’t think so. Was laying in bed with them working fine even with head turns until about 3 hours into it. Then one would start dropping and coming back. It was consistently the same one too.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sadly I don't know about them to know what the TIME limits are on them... I know that mine while being headphones have a larger battery last all day on 1 charge.. However I come to understand that on mine one side is the Receiver side and I can go a good 45 feet before issues as long as that side is facing the transmitter. Then longer in to the day I might only get 20 feet before it acts up I turn for line of sight and works ok... Going through my Thick skull not so much always lol

Maybe a Charge issue? Lower power cutting out? I have other things that when power gets low things act up...
Be Safe.
[email protected]

The phone was a couple of feet away from where I was so hopefully the problem isn’t distance related. The spec says 50 feet ( not 30?) for 5 hours of continuous play time.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Understand.. Please note that the Time will vary depending on Sound levels and amount of bass that is used in the music. While it is hard for people to say this 5 hours is under NORMAL Flat level listening... Just remember most times when they are testing for sound some people use white noise... While I don't want to get into what is difference between White Noise and Pink Noise but to me in true testing of things for someone to put a Value on Time I would use Pink Noise for testing... We work off Octave levels and Pink has more per then white so it would cause more power use..

In a better terms .. More bass Less time on Battery power... Looking at the Size of them Headphones I would guess the battery has to be a small Button style cell

Again this is all Pure Guess.. Paper over Real world is hard to say... Now if it did say something like "This length of life of battery is based on a 5 hours constant music playing at 100hz I am going to guess they did testing around 1000hz or 10000hz...
Be Safe.