I am unable to get the PC-NVR to record anything

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
inmanlb

I am unable to get the PC-NVR to record anything

Post by inmanlb »

The topic says it all. I've gone through a couple dozen suggested solutions and am still unable to have the PC-NVR record anything! I can see recordings that were saved on the SD card from Surveillance Pro, but no matter what I do I can't seem to trigger recordings for the PC-NVR device.

I'd like to be able to record motion events or continuous recordings to the drive I have set up for the NVR. I think I've followed all the instruction to set this up correctly, but still not recordings to the NVR hard drive -- even doing the silly uninstall-delete-everything-and-reinstall thing.

Can anyone supply a step by step (probably not) or maybe just the single step that is needed to get things rolling from here?

-lee
jack7

Re: I am unable to get the PC-NVR to record anything

Post by jack7 »

Suggestions:
In Surveillance Pro, you may not have PC-NVR Record Plan set up properly for each Channel(camera), assuming PC-NVR Remote Devices and Disk Management settings are OK. Camera settings Storage/Schedule do not control PC-NVR. Not likely, but you may be having a problem in finding the PC-NVR files in Surveillance Pro Playback.
For more help if needed, you could post snapshots of your PC-NVR screens, and possibly a shot of Playback screen where you don't find any files.